22 СЕНТЯБРЯ 21:00
26 SEPTEMBER 15:00
28 SEPTEMBER 19:45
29 SEPTEMBER 22:00
Beer Point - a pub where local people drink beer
Beer Point - a network of beer pubs in Kiev. We are known for the large selection of beer and cozy atmosphere. Here you can taste the best craft beers from around the world, as well as snacks and other dishes.
In our menu you will find 15 brands of bottled and 16 draft beers:
- Irish GUINNESS;
- Belgian HOEGAARDEN WITBIER;
- Belgian GRIMBERGEN BLANCHE;
- Lithuanian BERGSCHLÖSSCHEN BLANC;
- German OETTINGER WEISS;
- French KRONENBOURG;
- Ukrainian STELLA ARTOIS;
- Czech VELKO-POPOVICKÝ KOZEL;
- Lvivske DUNKEL;
- Belgian BELLE-VUE and others.
In addition to beer, there is other alcohol (vodka, brandy, gin, tequila, rum, etc.), as well as:
- snacks for beer (wings, sausages, smoked pork ears, basturma, onion rings, crackers, pigtail cheese, author's collections of snacks, etc.);
- side dishes (grilled vegetables, mashed potatoes, stewed cabbage, home-made potatoes, french fries);
- soups (chicken broth, cream of champignons, pea soup with croutons);
- salads (from fresh cabbage, Caesar, Greek, with baked pepper, etc.);
- main dishes (ribs, frying pan, mussels with cheese, pasta carbonara, beef stroganoff, etc.);
- grilled dishes (steaks, sea bass, salmon, rack of lamb, etc.);
- desserts (Three Milk cake, apple strudel, creme brulee, chocolate fondant, ice cream).
You will not be hungry!
Where to drink good beer in Kiev?
People choose us, because we can have a great time watching football and sipping a beer, or just eat tasty food. For our part, we can guarantee the high quality of all drinks and dishes, a special atmosphere, good music, constant promotions and bonuses.
We adhere to the unwritten beer code and know that each beer has its own character, traditions, rules of storage and serving. By the way, we follow all the rules of the Belgian filling: we pour beer strictly at an angle of 45 ° so that the spout of the tap does not touch the drink. This is the only way to achieve a stable foam with a height of no more than 2 fingers.
Looking for where to go with friends in Kiev? Visit our pub Beer Point!